This is our applique tool. The beveled edges allow it to glide over other applique, seams, or embellishments in the area. Just fit the Appliguide snugging around the foot of your machine, place one hand on the guide and use the machine with your other hand and go.
The option for a flamed edge gives you an extra smooth bevel which gives an over-all better feel, and is particularly good for fine fabrics such as silk.
IMPORTANT : APQS machines made in 2017 and after have the foot size corrected to 1/4" (1/2" diameter) in this case Petite or Dual sizes will work, be sure to measure if you are not sure.
- Petite: This size is used for all machines other than Gammill, which have a 1/4" foot (1/2" in diameter) . APQS machines made in 2017 & after, A-1, Janome, Baby Lock, Bernina, Handi Quilter, Husqvarna, Innova, Juki, Martelli, Nolting, Pfaff, Prodigy, and Tin Lizzie.
- Dual: This size includes both Petite and Classic notches. This is good if you have 2 different types of machines, plan to buy a different machine in the future, or not quite sure which foot works best for you.
- 7/16" - Used with Tin Lizzie 18LS & Pfaff P3 Quilter.
- Classic: This size is used for all years of Gammill and APQS machines made before 2017. These Machines use a foot that is slightly over 1/2" in diameter.
- Custom: We also make custom Appliguides if you need a certain size, there is no cost difference. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.